Welcome to the world of dead. The game Into The Dead is bound to give you goosebumps. Developed by PikPok, the gameplay had been released on the online gaming platform on 6th December 2012. The game smoothly runs on Android and iOS devices. On the iOS platform, it is one of the best uses from the perspective of a first person and for other mobile devices, the game runs really well.
What is Into The Dead all about?
Into The Dead pushes you into the eerie world of dead zombies. You need to have a strong-willed heart while playing this game. Luckily, you are the only person alive in this world of the corpse, but you don’t know for how long. You need to run for your life before the dead rise to block your way. Run as fast as you can.
How to play the game Into The Dead?
- In this game, you will be running through a landscape filled with Zombies. Either you have to move left or right to escape the corpses. You don’t have any other way out, but to move on and on to escape the clutches of the dead. There are supply crates available for your safety. You can take the help of weapons from these crates in order to sustain themselves.
- The game is characterised by mission levels which put the players into tough challenges. If you can excel in these challenges, the game rewards you with coins. The more you go through challenges, the more you pick up coins. Moreover, new weapons get unleashed on crossing each mission levels.
Types of Missions:
In One Run– In this mission, you need to complete your challenge before you get gripped by the Zombies.
In total– This mission can be completed in multiple runs.
Into The Dead allows you to skip missions:
If you want you can skip the mission, but, it will will cost you some coins. The higher the level of your mission, the more you lose on your coins. So be careful, if you choose to let go of these missions. It would be a wise decision on your side to skip the mission level only if it’s too difficult for you to do so or the guidelines want you to do so.
What makes Into The Dead so different?
This Zombie-themed auto-runner game is infused with interesting characteristic features which make it different from all other games. Some of these characteristics are:
- It has an intense gameplay coupled with stunning sound and visuals.
- You can challenge your friends to beat your high scores by competing on the global lead boards.
- You can always stay updated about the new modes, content and features of the game.
- You are provided with missions and mini goals to overcome the challenges of the game.
- In order to stay alive, the game allows you to unlock weapons and perks.
- The mission level goes up to the 26th level. After you cross this level, the game just starts to get difficult with each game increasing above three missions.
- You need to complete each mission in order to increase your record.
- In order to search for your mission, make use of the Ctrl-F function key.
Methods for downloading Into The Dead on your PC/Laptops:
Without wasting much time, let’s get into the methods of downloading this game on your desktops. As discussed earlier, this game has already made a place for itself on your Android and iOS devices. However, there are many who want to experience this game on their PCs and laptops. Since they are unaware of the correct process of installation, are still stuck with their smartphones. Well, today I’m going to help you out with the steps involved in downloading the game. Before I start blabbering out the techniques, you need to get an Android emulator downloaded first. Bluestacks emulator appears to be the best emulator you can use.Into The Dead.apk
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC/ Laptop. You can install it either in the online or in the offline mode.
- Your next step is to download the Into The Dead apk file on your desktop. Now open the apk file of the game and run it with the help of Bluestacks.
- Now open the apk file of the game and run it with the help of Bluestacks.
- While running the game on the Bluestacks emulator, it will get installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Enjoy playing the game on your desktop.
Now that the game is installed on your PC and laptop, you can be a part of this Zombie horror night on your computer. Start playing the game with your friends and lead the scoreboard.