The smartphone era, more importantly, the Internet age has augmented the rise of all Internet-based applications. Music is also not lagging behind. We started with radios on mobile phones; then we shifted to music players that handsets came inbuilt with. Next up, we had different music players that we all could choose from and install separately adding on to the stock one. Now, we have an online music player cum streaming device which may or may not come with a music locker. The music streaming app is in vogue now, and Google Play Music is one of the most popular ones right now. Google has always led the way in software and app development, and its Play Music app is one of the most downloaded ones in the music apps category. Let us take a look at its features first.
Features of Google Play Music:
Google Play Music comes with some interesting features.
- You can listen to any music anywhere and anytime you want.
- There are many different radio stations that are curated by Google’s music experts ensuring that you get the best music according to your moods.
- Google Play Music radio stations are numerous and of different categories. They behave like playlists.
- Its biggest advantage is that if you have the app, you can stop worrying about memory usage as the app offers cloud storage with the ability to store 50000 songs per user.
- Once you get the app, you can seamlessly access it over all your devices provided the number is less than 10.
- The app also takes your playlists into account and creates a Suggestions list for you based on your music history and content.
- You can sift through podcasts and subscribe to the ones you like.
- The subscription package comes with the ability to get 6 users together, and the price is really low.
- Subscription enables you to get songs on-demand without delay, and you can choose such songs from a collection over 35 million tracks.
- You can also download the music and then listen offline later on.
- Subscription ensures ad-free, uninterrupted listening.
- With an all-access subscription, users can get YouTube Red package which enables the user to stream videos on-demand, a music list based on the geographical location as well as the ability to create custom radio channels.
How to get Google Play Music on PC:
There are two ways to get this valuable app on PC.
The first way entails the direct installation of the Google Play Music app from the Chrome Web Store if you are using the browser.
The second method is by installing an Android emulator followed by the installation of the Android app. The Android emulator is advantageous because it will help enable you to run any and all Android apps on your desktop and since BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator nowadays, here is how to get it installed on your PC. Here are the steps:
- Search for BlueStacks on your browser.
- Download and install.
- If you are still facing problems, go through this article.
After you are done with downloading and installing BlueStacks, follow these steps.
- Run BlueStacks and go to its App Store.
- It behaves like any Android device, so search for Google Play Music.
- Download and install.
Following the steps mentioned above will get you the Google Play Music app on your PC. Now you can download and integrate songs in the app and it will be synced with your Android device easily. You can also choose your subscription if you want the add-on features but keep in mind that all of its features, especially the subscription depends on your location. Therefore, you should check out the offers and features available for your location first and then go about the subscribing part.